If you are thinking of moving house at this difficult time, let Jarretts look after your removal, safely and efficiently.
We have adjusted usual procedures in order to ensure moves happen as safely as possible, inline with government advice.
Here is some helpful advice for the big day:
- We encourage you to contact us as early as possible in advance of your move.
- You and your household should also try and do as much of the packing yourself as possible. However, you may wish to talk to us in advance to discuss packing and in particular, the arrangements for packing fragile items.
- We ask that, where possible, you clean your belongings, with standard domestic cleaning products before they are handled by others.
- Whilst our removers are in your home, you should ensure any internal doors are open and seek to minimise your contact with the crew, maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres where possible.
- All parties should wash their hands and avoid touching surfaces where possible to reduce the risk of transmitting the coronavirus.
- You should not provide refreshments but you should ensure we have access to hand washing facilities, using separate towels or paper towels if possible, which should be washed or disposed of safely afterwards, we do however carry hand sanitiser at all times just incase.
We are here to help, give us a call on 01603 621862 or email email@example.com.